||Class identity, inheritence decisions, abstract classes, interfaces.
||Easy to intermediate.
- An enjoyable, fully-featured, lifelike product.
- Objects are conceptualized, deconstructed, and rebuilt to practice inheritence decision making.
- Has several distinct phases, makes it easier to plan and grade
- A big project.
- Wrestling with the graphics package can be frustrating.
- Designing a whole bunch of objects can create a problem because each developmental phase is coupled with the success of the previous.